Tuesday 27 January 2009

Getting this blog working

Today I have successfully put up the big Ads and Cash banner at top of the blog page. What you guys think? Does it look ok?

Hope everyone have had a great weekend and not been in to much work. I have been surfing a lot in some traffic exchanges though to create as much traffic to my ANC splash pages.

I have made a splash page that I think looks cool and seems to work good too.

Here is the link of my latest creations

http://www.mannep.ws/ANCHOT.html

If you want to use it you just have to copy the splash page to your hard drive and set it you to a website editor then change the links to yours and host it.

If you don't know how to do but want to use this splash page give me a comment here on my blog and let me know your ANC user name and I will look you up in my down line and contact you.


Have a great week folks



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home